Rural Girl Child Education: Need of the Hour
Author Name :- Parul Chandani,Dr. Gurudatt Kakkar,
Journal type:- NJRIP-National Journal of Research and Innovative Practices
Research Field Area :- Commerce and Management ; Volume 5, Issue 7, No. of Pages: 12
Your Research Paper Id :- 2020070116
Download Published File :- Click here
Girl child education, Gender inequality, Provisions for girls’ education, rural
1. International Journal of Applied Research 2015; 1(6): 84-87 (research gate)
Girl education: A lifeline to rural transformation in India
2. Gupta NL. Women’s Education Through Ages, Concept Publications Co, New Delhi,
3. Karat B. Survival and Emancipation: Notes from Indian Women’s Struggles, Gurgaon,
Three Essays Collective, 2005.
4. Mahajan VD. Modern Indian History, Delhi, S. Chand, 2010.
5. Nair J. Women and Law in Colonial India: A Social History, Delhi, Kali for Women
(published in collaboration with the National Law School of India University, Bangalore,
6. Rao RK. Women and Education, Kalpaz Publications, Delhi, 2001.
7. Selected Educational Statistics Planning, Monitoring & Statistics Division, Department
of Secondary and Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development,
Government of India, 2003-04.
8. Agarwal SP. Women’s Education in India (1995-98) Present Status, Perspective,
Plan, Statistical, 2001.
9. Indicators with Global View, Concept Publications Co, New Delhi, III.
10. Women in Indian Religions (Ed.) Arvind Sharma, Oxford University Press, 2002.