Publishing a manuscript in edusanchar.com requires Article Processing Charges (APC) to be be paid by the submitting author upon acceptance of the manuscript prior to publication.The APC covers:
- Editorial work: peer review, administrative support, journal development.
- Technical infrastructure and innovation: development, maintenance and operation of online journal system and websites.
- Processing of articles: formatting and mark-up of articles and inclusion in indexing services.
- Promotion of journal and content: making sure readers and authors know about the work published in the title.
- Customer service: responding to authors and readers.
- Article Availability : Permanent, Immediate, and worldwide access to the full article text.
|For Indian Authors||For Indian Authors||For Foreign Authors|
|Publication Fee||INR 1200||INR 800||USD 50|
|Benefits||Online Publication,Max 3 Authors,Max 10 Pages,E-Certificates(Free)||Online Publication,Max 3 Authors,Max 10 Pages,E-Certificates(Free)||Online Publication,Max 3 Authors,Max 10 Pages,E-Certificates(Free)|
|Payment||Pay Online||Pay Online|
|Bank Account Details|
|Bank Name||SBI Bank|
|Account Name||Spirit Edutech Private Limited|
|Account Type||Current Account|
Bank Deposit :- By depositing fees in near SBI bank branch. With the acceptance mail, author receives the account information. Anyone can deposit fees directly by going nearby SBI bank branch in Account number – 35615720670.
NOTE: You will be asked to make the payment only after your paper has cleared the peer review process
All payment details which are entered through this payment gateway are encrypted. The site is secure and uses 128 bit encryption to offer secure communication by encrypting all data to and from the site.