CORPORATE RESTRUCTURING-SCENARIO OF INDIA
Author Name :- Tarun Jain,,
Journal type:- NJRIP-National Journal of Research and Innovative Practices
Research Field Area :- Commerce and Management ; Volume 8, Issue 7, No. of Pages: 3
Your Research Paper Id :- 2023020505
Download Published File :- Click here
CORPORATE RESTRUCTURING, DEMERGER, equity
1. Adolph, G., Buchanan, I., Hornery, J., Jackson, B., Jones, J. and Kihlstedt, T. (2001), “Merger Integration: Delivering on the Promise”, ICFAI Reader, December, Pp 83-106.
2. Agarwal, A. and Jaffe, J. F. (2000), “The Post-merger Performance Puzzle”, Advances in Mergers and Acquisitions , Vol.2, Pp 7-41.
3. Agrawal, A., Jeffrey, F. J. and Mandelker, G. N. (1992), “The Post-merger Performance of Acquiring Firms: A Re-examination of an Anomaly”, Journal of Finance, Vol. 47, September, Pp 1605-1621.
4. Alexander, G. J., Benson, P. G. and Kampmeyer, J. M. (1984), “Investigating the Valuation Effects of Announcements of Voluntary Corporate Divestitures”, Journal of Finance, Vol. 39, June, Pp 503-517.
5. Burt, S. and Limmack, R. (2003), “The Operating Performance of Companies Involved in Acquisitions in the U.K. Retailing Sector 1997-1992”, Advances in Mergers and Acquisitions, Vol. 6, Pp 147-176