Property Rights of Women under Indian Legal System
Author Name :- Shailesh Sharma,,
Journal type:- IJCRI-International journal of Creative Research & Innovation
Research Field Area :- Legal Studies and Governance ; Volume 7, Issue 1, No. of Pages: 7
Your Research Paper Id :- 2021021208
Download Published File :- Click here
The preamble is shown as the motivation behind the amended Acts is to expel oppression daughters revered in Mitakshara coparcenary and along these lines destroy the duplex arrangement of dowry by positive measures, consequently improving the status of women in human culture.
It is important to get that if fairness exists just as a phenomenon outside the mindfulness and endorsement of the individuals, at that point it can’t be felt socially by a section of women in the customs of disparity. Subsequently, there is a requirement for social mindfulness and teaching individuals to change their demeanour towards the idea of sexual orientation uniformity. The need for great importance is additionally to concentrate on changing the social viewpoint for balance for all by enacting uniform laws.
Finally, one can say that there are many laws in India by legislatures, rules of administrators and judicial pronouncements and the more important ones, as well as the women’s organizations of the group, have a continuing relationship for women’s safety and empowerment but do little justice to it as being illegal, interest between women and people in society. Time is needed to make women aware and empowered.
Property Rights, Rights of Women, Property Rights of Women, Laws for Women
• C.A. Gurudath, (ed.), Women, Child Law and Society, 119 (2006)
• K.M. Kapadia, Marriage and Family in India 80 (1955).
• Black’s Law Dictionary (10th Edition)
• Kanaka Latha Mukund, ‘Turmeric Land, women’s property rights in Tamil society since early medieval times’’, XXVII/17,Economic and Political Weekly, WS-2 (1992),Ibid.
• Alladi Kuppuswami(ed.) Mayne’s Hindu law and Usage 840(12th edn., Bharat Law House, 1986).