IJCRI/NJRIP review and publish:
- Research Paper
- Case Studies
- Analytical papers
- Review Article
- Argumentative papers
- Survey research and data analysis
IJCRI/NJRIP Publishing Policy & Ethics:
1. Originality: IJCRI/NJRIP adhere Zero percent plagiarism policy. Submitted paper must be 100% original. If you are referring any other paper, you should have proper permission to use their research and proper reference/citation should be given in paper.
2. Research Work: As we say research work, we mean your paper should be proper research, new innovation or further research work.
3. Open Access: IJCRI/NJRIP is open access platform. All accepted work will publish in our monthly journal and freely available to all readers. Author should agree to provide their research work in open access after publication.
4. Formatting: Your paper must be properly formatted and adhere IJCRI/NJRIP standard of paper formatting. Submitted paper should be in single or double column standard paper format.
IJCRI/NJRIP Paper Format
Research papers must be drafted in double column standard paper format (.doc/.docx). In case paper have technical equations and not possible to format in double column format, you can format in Single Column format. Download the IJCRI/NJRIP paper format (MS-Word) template and submit your research paper for review/final publishing.
Download Paper Format Template
You can also send your Research Paper in MS Word and pdf format to our email Id – email@example.com