Online Publishing Charges
- NJRIP provides quality publishing platform for research scholars. All the papers are published after successful peer review by qualified researchers.
- Publishing charge covers expenses but not limited to editorial cost, peer review cost, composition cost, electronic management cost, and administrative costs. Moreover, we are providing research paper publishing in minimum available cost.
- We will issue a digitally signed Publication Certificate for all published papers to authors and a copy of published paper, and a permanent link for published paper.
- We have very strong marketing team, thus all papers published on our website are immediately Indexed and available on Researchid , Orchid, Academia.edu, Google Scholar,etc.
- All the submitted papers will be published only after successful payment of publishing charges.
For National Journal of Research and Innovative Practices [NJRIP] –
Publishing Charges: 1000 INR .
If you have Co-Authors, for that you have to pay extra charges: 500 INR/per co-Author .
Online Payment :- Pay Online
By Net Banking :-
Name – Spirit Edutech Private Limited
Account number – 35615720670
IFSC Code – SBIN0011311
Bank Deposit :- By depositing fees in near SBI bank branch. With the acceptance mail, author receives the account information. Anyone can deposit fees directly by going nearby SBI bank branch in Account number – 35615720670.